The purpose of processing your personal data on our site is to establish a direct and correct communication with those interested in the services we offer.
Who are we?
SC Expomedia Agency SRL owns and manages the property patientexperience.ro (formerly named the website), with the following identification and contact details:
- Legal and tax identification data: RO 14094749;
- Address: Popa Savu 77, 1st Floor, Apt. 2;
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we use your information?
Given that our services are addressed, mainly to customers who want to purchase a ticket for Design Thinking Forum. In the subsidiary we collect data of the data subjects who appeal to find more information about our conferenceand services.
When you use our site to search for our services and to view the information we publish within this online environment, a number of cookies (more information can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie) are used by us (cookies first party) and third parties (cookies third party) to allow the operation of the site, to collect useful information about visitors and to provide you with a qualitative experience in the use of our site.
Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary for our site to work and we do not require your consent to enter them into your computer. These cookies are presented below.
|Numele cookie-ului||Purpose||More information|
|PHPSESSID||HTTP||Preserves user session state across page requests.|
For those cookies that are useful but not strictly necessary, we will always ask for your consent before placing them, once, when visiting the site. These are:
|Numele cookie-ului||Purpose||More Information|
|GPS||HTTP||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.|
|IDE||HTTP||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.|
|NID||HTTP||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.|
|PREF||HTTP||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different web sites.|
|TEST COOKIE||HTTP||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR INFO1 LIVE||HTTP||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.|
|YSC||HTTP||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|YT PLAYER BANDWIDTH||HTTP||Used to determine the optimal video quality based on the visitor’s device and network settings.|
|YT PLAYER HEADERS READABLE||HTTP||Used to determine the optimal video quality based on the visitor’s device and network settings.|
In addition to the cookies we use, working with third parties to provide you with a convenient experience, they place various cookies in your computer, but only with your consent. These are shown below.
|Numele cookie-ului||Purpose||More Information|
|STM POST WATCHED||HTTP||Unclassified|
The way of collecting consent is as easy as withdrawing it, the visitor being able to manage their preferences by accessing the dedicated platform from the site.
When you submit a request through our site, the personal data we request consists of your name, phone number and email address. We do not share this data with third parties; access to them can have, through the prism of its role, only the technical service that deals with the construction/maintenance/optimization of the site, but only under conditions of guaranteeing confidentiality.
In order to comply with the principle of minimization established by the GDPR, we prefer to provide as little personal data as possible, as long as you can provide us, for example, contact data from the organizational environment of origin. Also, we will never ask you for personal data that is not relevant for the purpose of our eventual collaboration.
We use this information to respond to your request, including the provision of information about our services.
Your request is recorded and then processed, after honoring it, remaining stored, along with the data you provide us in this way, in the Cloud of the site for an indefinite period or until you expressly request their deletion. Until the date of removal of your data from our information system, we consider that you agree to send us, from time to time newsletters or other information regarding the services we provide.
We do NOT use the information provided by you to make automatic decisions that may affect you.
We keep the emails coming from requests for two years in electronic format, after which they are archived safely and kept for five years, when we delete them. CRM records are kept for three years after the last contact with you.
The printed e-mails are kept in the commercial file of the collaboration concluded, until the expiry of the legal filing requirement or, in the case of a litigation, until the finalization of the actions before the court, in case that this inscription is constituted as evidence in the respective file.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comment forms, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the user agent string in the browser to help us detect spam.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. So we can automatically recognize and approve all the following comments instead of keeping them in a queue for moderation.
Content embedded on other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The content embedded on other websites behaves exactly as if visitors viewed another website.
Your rights as a data subject
You can ask us what information we have about you and you can ask us to correct them if they are inaccurate. If we have requested and given your consent for us to process your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
Here is the complete list of your rights:
- Right to information – you can request information regarding the activities of processing your personal data;
- The right to rectification – you can rectify inaccurate personal data or you can complete them;
- The right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the erasure of the data, if their processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
- The right to restrict the processing – you can request the restriction of the processing if you count the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- The right of opposition – you can oppose, in particular, data processing based on our legitimate interest;
- The right to data portability – you may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically or you may request that the data be transmitted to another operator;
- The right to file a complaint – you can file a complaint regarding the way of processing personal data at the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
- The right of withdrawal of consent – in cases where the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, without imposing any conditions. The withdrawal of the consent will have effects for the future only, the processing carried out before the withdrawal will remain valid;
- Additional rights related to automatic decisions – you can request and get human intervention on the respective processing, you can express your own view on it and you can challenge the decision. To send a request for your personal data by e-mail, mail or telephone, use the contact information provided above in the About Us section of this policy.
- Your right to file a complaint: If you have a complaint regarding the use by us of your information, we would prefer to contact us first, so that we can amicably remedy the request.
It is your right, when you consider it appropriate, to contact the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data for Information through their website at http://www.dataprotection.ro/?page=Modele_de_plangere or to write to address: G-ral Boulevard. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania.
We will update the version number and date of this document each time it is changed.
This policy becomes operational as of 8.10.2019.